Weight loss,painful swelling in groin and armpit,white patches inside mouth,heavy smoker in past

hello ,doctor.I am 18 years old. I have been a smoker for the past 10 years (a pack a day) as well as a heavy user of hashish over a period of 9 years.i hope you ll help with these symptoms over the last three months. - Weight loss(7-8 kilograms in a period over a week) - Painful swellings in the groins and armpits. _Smooth White and Grey patches in the inside of my mouth I ll be grateful if you could or could not tell me if i need be worried.
Asked On : Sat, 14 Apr 2012