Weak, prolonged urine flow. Premature ejaculation, low libido. Ultrasound shows prostactomegaly grade2. Can lead normal married life?

i am fifty years now. i have been suffering from weak and prolonged urine flow and and frequent urination with residual pressure. i could not enjoy the sex life since last ten years due to premature ejaculation and very low desire. doctors had diagnosed me as a case of BP and ED two years back. right now after usg the doctors say it is prostactomegaly grade-II. is it curable? shall i be able to lead the normal life including my marital one.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013