Weak chin, want to get chin augmentation done. Will it affect my smile?

hi, I am a 17 year old girl who has been wanting a chin augumentation for as long as I can remember. I have a very weak chin,and I plan to get one next year when i turn 18. I have always been insecure about my chin and I truly believe the chin augumentation will make me happy and feel beautiful. But people keep on telling me it wont make me happy,only that I will be wanting more stuff to get done. I don t want to spend so much on something that wouldn t make me feel good about myself.Also i heard that a chin augumentation will affect my smile. I was wondering if it is worth it to get and if it really will affect my smile?thanks!
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013