Weak baby movements after having sudden sharp sensation. See a doctor?

I m in my 28th week and a couple nights ago I felt a sharp (not painful though) sensation that sort of felt like my bladder being squeezed. It was in the middle of the night so I got up and went to the bathroom. I had a few more feelings like that the next day. Ever since, I ve noticed my baby s movements aren t as strong or frequent. Is there a connection; should I call my doctor? As I type this, I can feel the baby moving (I just ate lunch), but the movements aren t as strong as they normally are...
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013