Pregnant, unable to eat meat, weakness, sweating after eating taco, blood in stools. Causes?

I am 10 weeks pregnant baby looks good and no signs of compilcations. i havent been able to eat meat for over a month. Last night i had a oft taco from taco bell. About an hour later all of a sudden i became really weak, very hot with sweat dripping from everywhere. Serious cramping and bachaches. Upon going to the bathroon my stomach was very upset and i have several very loose bowel movements. After that i still felt weak, and dizzy and still felt like passing out. Late last night mostly it went away. Today i still feel week with lower back pain , no bowel movements today but when i urinate and wipe there is blood with a jelly texture in my stool .
Asked On : Sun, 16 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  70 Awaiting Answer