Waxed my eyebrows. How to prevent scarring & promote healing?

I received a waxing treatment for my eyebrows, and I ended up with burns around both eyebrows. At first the technician said the healing could take 3 days. When I came in 3 hours later to seek after care advise and to also communicate the pain and worsened condition, the technician said it could heal in possibly 5 days or longer. What is recommended to prevent scarring and promote healing, and can a diagnosis be given so that I can understand the extent of my injury?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013