Have skin infection in private parts. Treatment?

Jul 2016

I have skin infection in private parts. Please help. It's itching a lot. I'm having pictures of the infection.
Posted Tue, 8 Oct 2013 in Skin Rash
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
It is a XXXXXXX Itch.

Detailed Answer:

Based on the facts and photograph that you have posted it appears that you have Ring Worm Infection (Jack Itch) in the groin.

Please take anti fungal medication like Fluconazole twice daily along with topical anti fungal ointment like Meconazole for local application over affected area twice daily.

Ensure to wash your private parts and groin with warm water twice daily before applying ointment.

Wash your inner wares in boiling hot water mixed with antiseptic solution like Dettol .

Do not use tight inner wares.

This will get cured within a week.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you

Follow-up: Have skin infection in private parts. Treatment? 3 hours later
Hi Doctor,

I have few below questions.

Are there any side effects of the above medications? "Fluconazole" should be taken before food or after food or doesn't matter.

The names that you mentioned are the drug names I guess. Can you please name the exact name of the medicine which I should buy from the medical shops.

Are there any eating restrictions?

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Shoud be taken after food.

Detailed Answer:
The medicines can be taken preferably after food .There are no serious side effects of the medicine.

We can not prescribe medicine with trade name.I have suggested Pharmaceutical name of the medicine ,however you will not have any problem of getting medicines from drug store .

Thanks and Regards.