Was under sun and have painful sensation on skin. What is it?

Hello, I would really appreciate it if you can explain a rash . I was out in the sun (indirect under shade), dressed wearning exercise tights for about 20min. I noticed a painful sensation growing across my left upper inner thigh only. When I returned indoors & undressed I noticed a distinct honeycomb shaped red rash along the entire inner left thigh only! It doesnt burn , or itch & is flat not raised. Can you please explain the cause&treatment? Many thanks! Mary
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012