Was on novaring. Removed, got period. Inserted, didn't get period. Bloating, light cramps. Normal or pregnant?

Hi I have been on the Nuvaring for 2 years. Worked always great. For the first time I decided to skipp a Period so I did what my Gyno suggested to leave it for 4 week and then insert a new ring right away. I still got my period(lighter and shorter) and then I spot bleed for 2 weeks still with the ring in. On the third week on this second ring I took it out and my period didn't come. Is that normal? I am experiencing some bloating and light cramps. The free ring week passed and I inserted a new ring. So. On this cycle no period???? I'm just wondering if this is normal do to me stacking the rings? Or can I be pregnant? I was always in the ring so I am confuse
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013