Was on Diane 35 for acne, stopped, still not getting pregnant, having PMS symptoms. Suggestions?

am 32 years, i did an ultrasound and they said i have multi follicules but they didnt confirm PCOD , since i have acne for a very long time my doctor suggested diane 35, i took for for 4 months then i got married, while i was on diane and during my first month of marrige i did a test for FSH and LH and they were very low and the doctor thought am pregnant but i wasnt, i said maybe from diane, now i stopped diane for nearly 2 months and still i didnt get pregnant but am having alot of PMS symptoms, please help?
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  35 Awaiting Answer