Want to conceive, have irregular menstrual cycle, tests showed high prolactin. Taken bromergon. Tips for successful conception?

hi, i had irregular menstrual cycle from the beginning of last year, sometime in July i was advised that tests revealed high prolactin level and bromergon was prescribed to be taken for 40 days. During the course of which i did not menstruate till end of november. i have menstruated every month since then but my period is not regular and have ranged from the 24th to 34th days of cycle. i have since April decided to start a family. i need advise on how to make this possible with my irregular but monthly cycle.
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012