Want to change birth control. Have side effects with Lutera, Orth Tryclen. Can vaginal foam and spermicide be used?

I am wanting to change birth control but do not have a family doctor. I really don't want to use anything but I am married and don't want to risk getting pregnant. I have one child. I am on the pill right now and was just switched to Lutera but am having some uncomfortable side effects. I had been on orth tryclen, brand and off brand in the past only. I am really trying to decide what is the best for me. Can you tell me about vagimal foam and spermicide and if it's possible to use together to prevent pregnancy. I am more concerned about pregnancy than STD's but would like to make the best decision. I would prefer not to use any hormones. I have been on birth conrtrol for a long time and am concerned about the length of time.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013