Vomiting episodes, excess mucus in throat, bleeding, chest congestion. Treatment?

Hi I seem to vomit every morning due to the excessive amount of mucus in my throat but the main issue is that the mucus that comes out from deep in my chest has bits of bood in it. Its not a large amount of blood but still enough to make me worried about it. I am 18 and female and have been living with the mucus problem for a couple of years now but the blood has only come in the last 6 months. Should i be worried ? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013