Vomiting daily, grinding teeth, sore nose, throat, blisters on tongue. Possible problem?

I have been vomiting almost daily, for over a month and have begun grinding my teeth which I can not control. its getting to the point that my teeth hurt and are brittle and my throat and nose are getting sore and I m getting blisters on my tongue from getting sick.... ANY idea what it could be?? And I have taken HP test and I m not pregnant. Also I know its not an STD because I have been tested just recent;y at my appointment and only have one partner.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013