Vomiting after eating oranges and milk. Taken vomisafe. Cure for condition?

Hello Doctor, my son is 12 months old, and for the past 2 days he started vomitting. i feed him a Piece of orange which he swallowed with out chewing. and with out any gap i feed him a 100 ml of milk, as a result he started vomitting after 2 hours, which came out like curd . Now i gave him a water which is mixed with cardamom and ajwain. he is not brisk, i am worried. I gave VOMISAFE, to stop vomitting.kindly reply. what should i do
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012