Virgin, on evra patch, had brown discharge post inserting the penile tip in vagina. Pregnancy sign?

hey, i am a virgin engaged to be married, my doctor put me on evra patch birth control , the other day my boyfriend put the tip of his penis inside of me and came... i was on the patch and took it off on this sunday and my period still didnt come all i have is some weird brownish discharge ... is this a sign of pregnancy? when can i expect my period or start to worry, i usually get it two days after i take the patch off... thank you hope to get a answer asap cuz im freaking out
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013