Vaginal sensation of menthol being applied after swimming. Have odor and wetness. Taking Uricalm and Vagisil. What should I do?

I am a healthy 39 year old with a history of yeast infections; I m sure it is because of the sugars I consume. I have noticed after swimming, particularly on the beach I have a vaginal sensation that feels like menthol has been applied. I have also noticed an odor and severe wetness. I am currently taking Uricalm and Vagisil, but not getting much comfort. What should I do?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012