Vaginal itching, white spots, sore throat, hurts to swallow, swollen glands. Had unprotected sex. STD?

Hi there, on Thursday (6 days ago) I had sex and gave oral to somebody. starting 2 days ago, I started getting itchy down there, and noticed there were white spots attached to the inside of my vagina. and yesterday, my throat started to get really sore. hurts to swallow , and my right gland is quite swollen. today i looked in my throat and I noticed some white spots on my gland and a bit of white on the back of my tongue . I m wondering if this is an STD or maybe just strep throat? because strep is currently going around. thanks.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013