Vaginal infection, itchy outer walls, burning sensation. Alternative for Betnovate-N cream?

Hi Just wanted to check if Betnovate N can be used for Vaginal infection basically itching in outer walls. I have terrible burning sensation and my skin has become red as if there are cuts around. Looks like a fungal infection but not sure and currently I m traveling to XXXXX. Please let me know the name of any ointment which I can get in XXXXX Medical store as I tried asking for Betnovate N, but couldn t get it.
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012