Vaginal dryness, hair loss and low sex drive after taking Reishi mushroom. Induced menopause?

Hi was taking reishi mushroom and experienced vaginal dryness , hair loss , and lowered sex drive. My gynecologist told me herbal supplements can cause early menopause (i m 32!). I took like 20g/day because i m having symptoms of auto immune disease and this dosage mimics prednesone. I ll be tested for lupus in October. Do you think this mushroom could cause induced menopause? My skin is definitely different & I lost 40lbs in 3 months. My joints are achy but all this could be attributed to lupus, I just don t want to have accidentally induced menopause in the meantime. Thanks!
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012