Vaginal bleeding between periods. History of vaginitis, drinker. Reasons for excessive bleeding ?

I constantly have vaginal bleeding between periods, sometimes it s bright red and sometimes dark red/brown. I ve been treated twice for vaginitis in the past few months with little success. I thought maybe the bleeding could be due to my excessive drinking. I drink on average about three drinks a day. So two days ago I stopped drinking but I m still having this bleeding not constantly but every other day or so. I don t have health insurance and can t afford to go to the doctor. Could the bleeding be due to excessive drinking and if so will it cease on it s own?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012