Vaginal bleeding after intercourse, not a virgin any more. Used vaginal contraceptive film. Treatment?

why i am bleeding during love making this is hapen this month im not virgin anymore i have my bf last year and we make love everytime in the first time he used condom i dnt bleed after that weeks ago i ask not to used condum so he used vaginal contraceptive film then i bleed i want to know why this happining. i had my medical test last year july 10 and im past wd that medical.looking forward for your answer. thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Jan 2013