Using skin creams, got glow. Having dark spot in nose, sides of lips. Due to over usage?

Doctor, I m a 22 year old boy from India. I have been using Melacare forte cream on my face at night everyday and Faceclin gel during the day for one month as prescribed by my physician. My facial skin has got an excellent glow and But now one black mark came at my nose and two black mark at sides of my lips near to mouth i have an doubt it is because of the over usage at that sides then what can i do to avoid that black mark doctor please help me my email id is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012