Suggest some good cream which will not have any side effect but gives fairness and glow to my skin

Helo Sir, I have a brownish complexion.As suggested by the dermatologist am using using melacare cream and melalite cream as of now and i have used many other creams as my derm keeps changing the creams every month . i have used creams like melaglow HQN Plus Trioblock .is this really good for the skin? After using all these creams i became 2 shades fairer.During pregnancy i stopped using all the creams and i became very dark but after my delivery though am using the same creams (Melacare and melalite) don t see any improvement.Is there any remedy for making my skin glow and become fairer.Plz suggest some good cream which will not have any side effect but gives fairness and glow to my skin Regards, shwetha
Asked On : Tue, 29 Mar 2011