Using melacare and flutivate cream for pityriasis versicolor. Do these cause anxiety and depression? Need permanent cure?

dear sir i have been using melacare cream since four years along with flutivate cream as i am suffering from pitreaseas versicolor but my skin is becum reddish n sumtimes it becums dark,in da begining it had a nice affect but i am told now dat using melacare cream can cause anxiety depression n even diabetic issues, pls help me to get rid of dis skin disorder called pitreaseas virsicolor, my face has becum reddish, if i go out in a sunny day i will get black patches on my face specially on nose n cheecks. pls help me.i am suffering from anxiety n depression problem for dat i am being treated by my psychiatrist .
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012