White spots on neck, upper arms. Using antimykotic shampoos, fluconazol tablets. Due to pityriasis versicolor?

hallo, i have white spots on my trunk, and now it spreads to my upper arms. i went to different doctors and they all had same diagnosis: pityriasis versicolor, but antimykotic shampoos and cremes and even fluconazol tabletts didnt lead to health. i now am 23 and it came when i was 15. weight: 58 height: 170, female what do you think? is it pityriasis versicolor or are there other deseases?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012