Using cerazette. Missed pill. Had unprotected sex. Pregnant?

Hi i am using the contraceptive pill cerazette. I forgot to take it on sunday night the 17th march at half 10 an never took it until the following monday morning at half 11 (after the 12 hours) that monday night i had unprotected sex. I went and got the morning after pill (ellaone) on the friday morning 22nd march, 88hrs after the unprotected sex. The woman told me to do a pregnancy test 3 weeks after, iv taken one today the 3rd april and it appears negative. Is it too early to tell? Can cerazette affect the result and also can this pill give pregnancy like symptoms?

Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013