Using Microgynon 30. Missed pill after break. Had unprotected sex. Am I protected?

I have been using Microgynon 30 for several years, making a one-month break once a year. This year I made it in February. When I started the new pack, I missed one pill on day 2 of the package, and it was over 24hr. I didn t take two pills the next day, because I did it before and had vomiting as a side-effect. I took the rest of the pills regularly, at appx. the same time each day. However, on the day 16 I had unprotected sex and my concern is whether I have been protected, concerning that this was the first month of pills after the break and that I had missed the pill. Please help! And thanks in advance!
Asked On : Wed, 11 Apr 2012