Used tap water to wash eyes after metal particles fell. Help irritation?

Was working out in the gym...the dumbels are old style coated with metal color.when i was doing bench press some particle fell into my eye lids. I rushed to the basin and used tap water. I was upset by the matter but it didnt trouble me.I sit on the computer for more than 12-15 hrs a day plus some reg stuff i do at home..I eat a lot of spicy stuff and have weird eating habits. I have specs of less than 0.5 range and use tainted glasses for computers of Crizal. I am having a irritation feeling thoug hi feel it could be because of the eve show i attended which had a lot of light effects in the auditorium. Now I am confused as to what the matter is is it because of the estranged computer or the particle that is causing irritation.Its been 2 days the particle fell.I stay in India. Thanks, dd.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012