Urine negative for pregnancy. Did insemination and had cramps. Why is vagina wet a lot?

I think im pregnant but I dont know my urine test came up negative at 3 weeks. I went to the er and they yole me I have a urinary tract infection but I dont think it s a uti and scared to take the medicine for it. on july 13 I did the home insemination and a week later I started having abdominal pains and cramps . Then my vagina startex cramping. Then the next week which made 2 weeks afyer the home insemination I had a pinkish discharge for 3 days on and off but I would only see it when I wipe after I pee then it turn to bleeding very light for like two days or a day in a half then it was brownish discharge for 2 days now nothing. I hahave anymore discharge since then beside my vagina stay wet alot now. Now im at the 4th week stage and my stomach has been hurting off and on and bad bad back pains Im confuse I dont know whether im just pregnant or do I just have a uti and it is getting worst. I have been peeing alot alot.i have no burning when I pee or nothing. So can you please give me some advice.
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012