Urine is bright yellow and has strong smell. Have frequent urination. Am I pregnant?

I have had a uti before although I don t get them often I do know what it should look and smell like. Usually it is a dark cloudy color and has a strong urine smell. Recently I have been going to the bathroom a lot more than I usually do, my urine is a really bright yellow which I don t think I ve ever seen before, and it has the absolute strongest smell I ve ever smelt come from piss. Usually when I am hydrated or even over hydrated my urine is more so clear and has no smell. Can you help me? Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013