Urinary tract infection,bladder infection,pain,swollen stomach,numbness in left leg,nausea

Hello, I had gone to the doctor due to symptoms of a UTI , My initial test had not shown any sign of a UTI , but the test that were sent to the hospital showed a bladder infection, I was examined by the doctor to rule out a STD or anything to that nature. I have been on the generic version of Bacterian (SP ?) for 5 1/2 days and have a day and a 1/2 of medicine left, I am not feeling any relief . I have had a lot of pain and my stomach is very swollen,( I had never seen it this swollen before) I feel like I have to use the rest room but nothing is there, I do not feel stinging when I urinate and there is not any blood and it is fairly clear ( I confuse a lot of water) I have noticed my left leg becoming numb near the very top of my thigh and I have very sharp pains and pressure on my left lower side of my stomach. I have had mind lower back pain but nothing to severe. My diet is the same as always (vegan) but I do feel fairly nausous. I am due for my period tomorrow and had even taken a early results pregnancy test to rule out that being the reason for feeling swollen ( this is not normal menstraul cramping or bloating ) this had come up negative. My fiance and I have been each others only partner for 7 years now as well so I know things can lay dormant in your body but I would not think these symptoms are related to anything in that nature. I am becoming very concerned that I am not feeling any relief and that the swelling is continuing this far into the anitbiotic cycle, does this sound familar with any cases you have studied?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012