Urgency in urination, constipated. Dipstick test negative. Had miscarriage. Injured urethra?

I have been having urgency in urination. It has lasted about 6 days and I took 3 dipstick tests, all came out negative. I've been constipated. I had a d and c back in January for a miscarriage. I've been feeling these symptoms off and on the past two months twice including this time. Last time I took antibiotics but still had urgency but it went away. No murkiness in urine, or smell, color yellow to clear. Please help? Maybe after intercourse I injured my urethra. I have a monogomous relationship with my husband.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013