Upper lip dark due to pigmentation, small multiple bumps and shape changed. How to rectify them?

Hi, I have been picking on my lips for a long time now, almost since I was 6/7 years old. I have recently stopped, however there are a few problems I see that bother me. The pigmentation on my upper lip is dark. I also have multiple, small, miniscule bumps on the top of my upper lip that almost look like scars. As well, my upper lip seems to have changed shape slightly as in the middle part of my top lip looks inflated. Will these problems go away in time, or I have permanently damaged my skin to no return? Is there any cream I can or anything I can do to help the healing process? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012