Oral sex, red skin, white bumps on upper lip, large cluster of bumps on corner of lip. STD?

about 2 weeks ago I had oral sex . The morning after the skin above my upper lip was red and there were small white bumps in the peek of my upper lip.. all of this was only visible to me. about a week and a half later, a slightly larger cluster of white bumps appeared in the corner of my upper lip, still barely visible, but has been continuing to grow. not sure what it is. been to several doctors and they say it does not look like herpes
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013