Upper abdominal pain, strange sensation in throat, mood swings since intake of marvellon. Is this due to pill?

I had the copper coil removed and started taking marvellon and since I ve been taking it I Have developed pain in my upper abdomen and strange sensation in my throat and a feeling like my food is stuck. Maybe a hearyburn feelibg too (i never suffered with this previously) coukd the pill be causing this. I have felt sick at times any I don t seem to be enjoying my food when I have this discomfort. I have been taking it for 6 months now. i gave also been very tearful. please help
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012