Unusual periods lasting for a day, spotting. Has unprotected sex during ovulation. Could I be pregnant?

Hi Doctor, Me and my husband had unprotected sex during my ovulation period. after wards i started to feel little cramp in my stomach, breast become little bit heavy and tiredness and backpain and headache.. yesterday i got my period where i expect it today. but yesterday my period was not normol.. bleeding is not lighter but it is not normol also which i have usually. today morning when i checked it is stopped.. now i am seeing kind of spotting only in red , pinkish color. could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012