Unprotected sex, withdrawal bleeding. On nordette emergency contraceptives. History of regular periods. Chances of pregnancy?

HI! I ve been using Nordette as Emergency Contraception . I don t follow the 28-days prescribe for Nordette. I took this drug whenever we want to be intimate. I had my menstruation last April 27-May 2. I have a regular menstruation, by the way. I noticed that I had withdrawal bleeding for 7 days a week after my menstruation. After the withdrawal, I took another Nordette before sex then after a week I had another withdrawal that lasted for 5 days. I m worried because I didn t took Nordette properly and had this withdrawal bleeding episode. I usually monitor my menstruation but my 2011 files got lost.Will I still have my regular menstruation? Am I pregnant? Is there something wrong that I need to have a consultation ASAP?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012