Unprotected sex, took i-pill, normal bleeding, irregular periods. Side effects of birth control?

This is XXXXX .. i am 26 years old.. I got married in january . i & my partner had unprotected sex in feburary ... immediately i took ipill( birth control ) tablet . i started to bleed after 1 week and bleeding was normal . in March , i again took an ipill tablet...i started bleeding after 3 days and the bleeding was scanty . in April i didn get my periods... after that every month (may , june, july,august,sep,oct) i got regular periods but scanty menstruation ... is it the side effects of ipill ??
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012