Unprotected sex, partial penetration. Took emergency contraceptive. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi this is XXXXXX passed 10th of this month we made love to each other but he ejculated inside me .i took a cotraseptive just after that around 2 hours after he told me. Am still Virgin he did not penitrate me completly i am in doubt because generally other womens felt kind of sideeffects like lower abdominal ache , veginal bleeding etc.. But i did not feel any of it happning with me is i am pregnant no right my periods will start this month 22nd what you suggest me
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012