Unprotected sex one week after periods. Took P2 contraceptives after sex. Chances of pregnancy?

hey there is something am uncertain about and l woild really appreciate your clarification please .l finsihed ma periods for this month on the 14th of june then a week later that is on the 21 my boyfriend and l shared some intimate moment without protection then 12 hours later l took p2 contraceptive .to tell you the truth this is the first time am using contraceptives and it was my first time to engage in sexual intimacy .l am really scared l willget pregnant please advice me.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012