Unprotected sex, light red pinkish bleeding, cramps. On implanon birth control. Pregnancy?

I think I m pregnant on implanon? I haven t had my period since I ve had the implanon inserted but, I ve been having unprotected sex with my boyfriend and 8 days ago we had sexual intercourse 5 times without a condom...and 3 days later I went to the restroom and I had little spots of light red pinkish blood . I thought it was odd considering I haven t had my period. Then two days later I started feeling weird and I ve been feeling cramps and like I can t eat like I uset to? I m just afraid of a ectopic pregnancy please help?!
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012