Unprotected sex, light bleeding, cramps, tender breasts, headaches, frequent urination. Negative pregnancy test. Causes?

Hi i have been having unprotected sex and my period is supposed to start on the seventh of this month but yesterday i went to the bathroom and had some light bleeding and cramps but the cramps are different from what i have when its time for my period to come on and i noticed how my breast are tender and larger but i took two test and they were negative i have felt dizzy,light headed,back aches and going to the bathroom please help me
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012