Unprotected sex, hot flashes, nausea, sore breasts, spotting, cramping. Pregnancy test done. Stopped Low-ogestrel pills. Reason?

I m a 19 year old who has been on low ogestrol since I was 14 I stopped taking it a month ago and have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. I am experiencing hot flashes, nausea , and the tips of my nipples have turned white and my breasts are sore and I have noticed a big increase in my sexual drive. I also have started spotting and cramping but it lasting no longer than a day and I normally have a regular period even before I began birth control . I have taken one pregnancy test this week, which is the week im supposed to be having my period but it was negative. could this all be caused from not taking birth control or could I really be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012