Unprotected sex, cramps, pain in body. Is it possible i could be pregnant even though my period?

hi, Ive had unprotected sex, on one of my ovulation days, about 3 weeks ago i had cramps for up to a week untill i came on well what i think was my , pieriod, and im still having cramps a week after it, Feeling very sicky in the morning and after food, I m also getting heartburn and popping noises in my stomach , Aso my left boob has been very painfull today inside the nipple area, Is it possible i could be pregnant even thou my pieriod? I never get cramps but its usually for one to two days but theese ones have lasted for two weeks,
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013