Had unprotected sex, abdominal pain, body ache. Pregnant?

hey doc.. there are chances i might be pregnant,got intimated 15 days before..which was potential days of ovulation . i didnt want to get pregnant. m nto sure i m pregnant or not,can feel abnormal menstural like pain in abdomen . my date of mentrual cycle is 29th july,which didnt fall on date. To make it occur i had regestrone yesterday,and today i can feel body ache and cramps . what is it??? m so much worried.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012

Welcome to Health care magic,

you should get urine pregnancy test done before taking any medication , to confirm whether you are pregnant or not ,

if you are pregnant , you will not get period with regestrone.

wish you best health.