Unprotected sex after taking contraceptive pills, missing periods, negative pregnancy tests. Advise?

hi, please i need to know if pregnancy can occur if i had unprotected sex an hour after taking emergency contraceptive pills. I felt the pills i had taken would kinda protect me all through the day but i think am pregnant because my menstral period didnt come which is so unusaul as i usually have a regular and consistent mentrals flow. But from the urine test i did, it saying am not pregnant, so am confused, really need ur advise. freaking out here already
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013