Unprotected sex. Taking thyronorm. Do I need to take emergency contraceptive to avoid pregnancy?

HI Dr., I am on a course of Thyronom 75 mg prescribed by my consulting doctor to treat my thyroid problems. I have had unprotected sex during this course. I want to know, if it is safe for me to have emergency contraceptive pills like I-pill during this period when I am having Thyronom as well. Does emergency contraceptive pills threaten the possibility of making me infertile for pregnancy and giving birth in the future?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012