Unexpected mensuration after menopause. Ultrasound shows bulky uterus with thick endometrium. Cancerous ?

my mother is 51yrs, weighting 70kg, height-5cm and had menopause 3 yrs before. but few days earlier she had an unexpected mensuration. i took her for ultarsound and tha test result was: uterus: antiverted BULKY size: 86mm*52mm*37mm myometrium is homogeneous. emdometrium cental echo thickness: 15mm rt. ovary:26mm lt ovary:27mm impression: bulky uterus with thick endometrium . plz guide us, can it be cancerous? what should we do?
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012