Undergone follicular study. HSG normal. Trying for pregnancy. What diet should I follow?

Hello Doctor, Today i have undergone a follicular study and last month they did a HSG and the results were normal. For the follicular study,they gynac told the analysis would be done in alternative days, i wanted to know when the analysis would ge completed.wil this helps for me to get pregnant.what kind of diet should i follow for my follicle to grow normally. how much mm would be growing per day.What is HCG and why we need to go for that.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012